Bring a Friend to Summer Camp Day
Dance and Pizza Party at Burn Brae During Lunch!!!
Show a friend how much fun we have at Burn Brae Day Camp!
Bring one friend to spend the day with you, to follow your regular schedule. He or she should arrive at 9:00 for check-in at the theater. Your friend will stay in the theater and wait for you to take them to flag. Please note: Your friend must be in your age group, whether Junior/Step-Up (7 to 9) or Senior/Teen Quest (10 to 15).
Junior and Step-Up Campers ages 7 to 9 – Thursday June 28, 2018 and Thursday July 26, 2018
Senior and Teen Quest Campers ages 10 to 15 – Tuesday, July 3, 2018 and Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Guest Hours are 9:00 to 3:30 pm.
Lunch period is 12:30 to 1:00 pm.
The Dance and Pizza party is during lunch.
PERMISSION FORMS ARE MANDATORY and the guests' parents must fill out this online form.
Click here: Permission Form
- Bring ONE friend to spend the day with you, following your regular schedule.
- Please note: Your friend must be in your age group, whether Junior and Step-Up (7 to 9) or Senior and Teen Quest (10 to 15).
- When you arrive in the morning, campers that are having a friend visit for the day must report to the barn theater. Friends will meet you there.
- Your guest must arrange his/her own transportation to camp. Camp transportation will not be provided for guests. Make sure they have transportation home at the end of the day at 3:30 pm.
- Regular camp rules apply to both the camper and their friend (no electronic devices, no money, be on your best behavior). Please refer to the Parent Handbook for full details.
What the Guest Must Bring
- A bagged lunch (to be refrigerated at camp) if they will not eat pizza.
- Sunscreen, a towel, bathing suit, and pool shoes. All belongings must be clearly labeled with guest’s name. Bring a change of clothes.
"It is my pleasure to have your child with us at Burn Brae Day Camp of Creative Arts on this day! If you are interested in learning more about our unique program and/or enrolling your child for any part of the remaining 2018 season, please do not hesitate to speak with me at any time or call the camp office at 215-657-3388 for rates and info. New campers may enroll for any week or more up until our last week: the week of August 27th. Non-consecutive weeks are available for your convenience."
With Smiles, Lisa Kasser