Before and After Hours
Weeks 1-8 (not available for Pre- Week nor weeks 9 & 10)
Burn Brae is pleased to offer a Before and After Hours program for children who need to be dropped off before camp begins at 9:00 AM and/or need to stay later than the camp day ends at 3:30 PM.
Before Hours begin at 7:45 am and ends at 9:00 am
After Hours begin at 3:30 pm and ends at 5:45 pm sharp
Before and After Hours can be scheduled for weekly needs or by the day.
Camp transportation is not provided for campers in these programs.
During the Before Hours program our counselors oversee arts and crafts and games in our covered lunch pavilion. During the After Hours program, our counselors facilitate sport activities, arts and crafts, games, playground time, and more in both our outdoor and in our air-conditioned facilities. Snacks are also provided in the After Hours program. Fresh spring water from our refrigerated water coolers is available at all times.
Before and After Hours Check In and Check Out Procedures
- Use our carpool line to drop your child off with our Before Hours counselor
- At this time, you will sign your child in with the counselor
- Your child will then proceed to our covered lunch pavilion
- If there is a day when your child will not be in Before Hours, please notify the camp office at 215-657-3388 by 7:45 am
- At the end of the camp day, all After Hours campers report to the covered lunch pavilion (ages 3-6 are accompanied to the lunch pavilion)
- When you arrive for pick-up, sign your child out with an After Hours counselor
- At the beginning of the summer, the parent must authorize [link] all other individuals picking up campers. It is required that they show a signed photo identification card. Your child will not be released to unauthorized individuals.
- If there is a day when your child will not be in After Hours, please notify the camp office at 215-657-3388 by 2:30 pm.
Register for Before and After Hours online or fill out this form:
Before and After Hours Enrollment Form