For Campers ages 9 and older – THURSDAY, AUGUST 10, 2017
All Campers attending the sleepover should bring the following:
- A packed lunch for the next day. Please write your child's name, age, major and the word "Friday" on the lunch bag.
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Change of clothing for the next day and 2 bathing suits and 2 towels
- Sweater/jacket/sweatshirt, long pants and rain apparel
- Flashlight and bug spray
All of the above items MUST be labeled with camper's name, including the sleeping bag.
All Campers planning to sleep at camp will remain after camp on Thursday and return home with their regular driver at their regular time on Friday, August 11, 2017. Campers who want to participate in the evening activities, but not sleep over, will remain at camp on Thursday and must be picked up by a parent/guardian by 11:00pm. If your child is uncomfortable or fearful of sleeping over, the 11:00 pm option (or earlier) is advisable. A parent or guardian of any camper participating must be available by phone at all times!
Regular camp transportation applies to Friday morning for campers leaving at 11:00 pm. Activities will include dinner, inflatables, games, swim party, talent show, outdoor movie theater, evening snack, ice cream sundae buffet, breakfast and more!
The fee for campers leaving at 11:00 pm is $60.00.
The fee for overnighters is $65.00.
In the event of inclement weather, we will take our activities to an indoor facility and return to camp to sleep by 10:00 pm. If we need to go ahead with these plans, we will inform you via email by noon Thursday.
Burn Brae Sleepover Rules:
NO CELL PHONES, CD PLAYERS, IPODS, CAMERAS, LAPTOPS, IPADS, OR OTHER ELECTRONICS!
- Obey the curfew.
- Remain in the sleeping area after lights out.
- Do not bring food, jewelry, money, toys, valuables, cell phones, electronic games or devices. The camp is not responsible for these items that are prohibited form camp!
- Campers must be in assigned areas at all times.
- Any camper leaving camp property will be suspended from the rest of the camp season without a refund.
Campers who do not obey the Sleepover rules will be sent home immediately!!!
Your child's safety and well being is always our top priority!
If you would like your camper to stay at the overnight, please complete the permission form which can be downloaded from the link below. Please note: both Parents and Campers need to sign the form. Return the form, overnight fee (in an envelope) to the camps office NO LATER THAN Monday, August 7, 2017. We need to adhere strictly to this deadline date.