For Campers ages 9 and older – THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2018
All Campers attending the sleepover should bring the following:
- A packed lunch for the next day. Please write your child's name, age, major and the word "Friday" on the lunch bag.
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Change of clothing for the next day and 2 bathing suits and 2 towels
- Sweater/jacket/sweatshirt, long pants and rain apparel
- Flashlight and bug spray
- If you have not turned in your health form, for Summer 2018, your camper will not be permitted to stay at the overnight.
All of the above items MUST be labeled with camper's name, including the sleeping bag.
All Campers planning to sleep at camp will remain after camp on Thursday and return home with their regular driver at their regular time on Friday, August 10, 2018. Campers who want to participate in the evening activities, but not sleep over, will remain at camp on Thursday and must be picked up by a parent/guardian by 11:00pm. If your child is uncomfortable or fearful of sleeping over, the 11:00 pm option (or earlier) is advisable. A parent or guardian of any camper participating must be available by phone at all times!
Regular camp transportation applies to Friday morning for campers leaving at 11:00 pm. Activities will include dinner, inflatables, games, swim party, talent show, movie, ice cream sundae buffet, breakfast and more!
The fee for campers leaving at 11:00 pm is $60.00.
The fee for overnighters is $65.00.
Burn Brae Sleepover Rules:
NO CELL PHONES, CD PLAYERS, IPODS, CAMERAS, LAPTOPS, IPADS, OR OTHER ELECTRONICS!
- Obey the curfew.
- Remain in the sleeping area after lights out.
- Do not bring food, jewelry, money, toys, valuables. The camp is not responsible for these items that are prohibited from camp!
- Campers must be in assigned areas at all times.
- Any camper attempting to leave camp property will be suspended from the rest of the camp season without a refund.
If your child needs to receive medication during the overnight, you MUST send in labeled medication, with specific instructions, for dispensing. All medications will be kept in the nurse's office.
Campers who do not obey the Sleepover rules will be sent home immediately!!!
Your child's safety and well being is always our top priority!
If you would like your camper to stay at the overnight, please complete the permission form which can be downloaded from the link below. Please note: both Parents and Campers need to sign the form (the link at the top of this page). Send your payment to the office (or call with your credit card information) by Tuesday, August 7th!
We need to adhere strictly to this deadline date.