The Burn Brae Advantage
We are dedicated to enriching your child's life through the exploration of arts, technology, science, and physical activities. Our campers soar to their individual heights, build confidence and new skills with exposure to a wide variety of activities in a welcoming and encouraging environment. Children find new passions, build on current interests, and make life-long friends.
In our warm, nurturing, non-competitive atmosphere, we are committed to providing individual attention to all of our campers. We seek to develop their gifts, those already known and still to be discovered. A no teasing/bullying policy is strictly enforced where no physical or emotional aggression is tolerated. Burn Brae Day Camp is a place where children not only thrive, but feel truly safe and at home.
See below for more information about our specifically designed programs for your camper...
What We Offer
- Programs based on age
Electives (some are preselected for youngest campers)
Weeks 1-8 (all ages):
- Red Cross Instructional Swim and Recreational Swim (daily)
- Certified Professional Teaching Staff
- Registered Nurse on-site all day, every day
- Certified school psychologist on-site all day, every day
- Certified school guidance counselors
- Door-to-Door Transportation for Montgomery, Bucks, Philadelphia Counties and the Main Line in seat-belted, air-conditioned vehicles
- Two through Ten-week sessions
- Flexible Scheduling (consecutive or non-consecutive weeks)
- Before and After Care Hours (add'l cost)
- Fresh fruit at lunch
- Snacks twice a day
- Full (or half for Pre-Majors) Day Options
- Camper to Staff Ratio 5:1 (4:1 for Pre-Majors, ages 3-6)
- No Bullying policy
- Camp t-shirt
- Camp photo
- Pizza/Dance parties
- Arts Fests (parent visitation days)
- Bring a friend to camp days (ages 7-15)
- Trips (ages 7-15)
- Optional Sleep Over (add’l cost)
Pre-Camp Week (all ages) - Pre-Camp
- What do you do with the kids the week before camp starts?? Give them an extra week of FUN!
Weeks 9 & 10 (all ages) - Camp Plus!
- 2 more weeks of summer fun!
Burn Brae Day Camp is a member of:
- Philadelphia Day Camp Alliance
- Fort Washington Business Alliance
- Willow Grove Chamber of Commerce
- Maple Glen Business Association