Burn Brae Day Camp of Creative Arts offers a uniquely tailored program for boys and girls, ages 3 -15, where creative gifts are nurtured and developed by expert staff and faculty, all of whom are certified teachers and education professionals, highly trained artists, and performers. For over 33 years, Burn Brae has been dedicated to enriching children’s lives through the exploration of arts and physical activities on our lush, private 6.5-acre campus in Upper Dublin Township, Montgomery County. We are conveniently located within five minutes of both Fort Washington and Willow Grove exits off the PA Turnpike and Route 309.
The Burn Brae Advantage
Our staff members are experts at dealing with children as well as being leaders in their own field. This professionalism, coupled with a camper staff ratio of 5:1, even lower in pre-majors (ages 3 to 6), ensures that we deliver a superior program that develops the total child. We are committed to providing individual attention to all of our campers, and seek to develop their gifts, those already known and still to be discovered, in an atmosphere that is nurturing. Besides offering a supportive instructional environment, a no teasing/bullying policy is strictly enforced where no physical or emotional aggression is tolerated. Burn Brae is a place where children not only thrive, but feel truly safe and at home.
What We Offer
- Certified Professional Teaching Staff
- Door-to-Door Transportation for Montgomery, Bucks, Philadelphia Counties and the Main Line in seat-belted, air-conditioned vehicles
- Two through Ten-week sessions
- Flexible Scheduling (consecutive or non-consecutive weeks)
- Before and After Care Hours
- Half or Full Day Options
- Staff To Camper Ratio 5:1 (3:1 for Pre-Majors, ages 3-6)
- Activities cater to all skill levels
- Junior Majors, ages 7-9 and Senior Majors, ages 10–15 choose majors, minors, and sports electives based on interest. Click here to go to Majors and Minors or here to go to Sports Electives.
- American Red Cross Certified Swim Instruction